I DONT LIKE THSI
Within the last couple days:
• Robin Willians died
• an innocent black teenager was shot to death
• a police officer at west lake mall maced a black man that just happened to walk by, then arrested him and refused him water
• policemen have been using brute force against peaceful protesters
• Ebola has broken out
• 94 people were killed in 3 days in the Ukraine
• people have begun to plan a real life purge
Someone please tell me. What, in THE HELL is going on
I was talking to my friend on the phone and then she almost got run over and i was obviously really concerned so i asked her if she was okay and after a moment she replied “there is a Jesus in the sky” in a really matter-of-fact sort of way
so obviously I thought something was seriously wrong but
My house is strange. There’s me, i’m bisexual, and I live with my gay brother and my asexual fiance.
My brother and I have the same taste in boys, but i’m really the only one who likes girls, and my fiance is generally just really excited about dragons.
Dude I want this sitcom
is generally just really excited about dragons
friendly reminder that it’s okay to cry
i don’t care what happened, if a fictional character got hurt, or if an actor died, or if one of your friends made a ‘joke’ that hurt you, or you’re just having a shitty day, or even for no reason at all
it is always okay to cry
a simple yet beautiful reminder, it could be you! be thankful for everything you have.
[slams fist down on the table] who gave your voice permission to sound that attractive